Please be advised that effective immediately are the below Code of Conduct penalties
The Parramatta Junior League Board has endorsed and the NSWJLA has endorsed these penalties across the board for all districts.
COACHES/ TRAINERS/ MANAGERS/ SPECTATOR (are reported for abusing a referee)
1. 1st Offence – 6 month Ban from all/ any official duties in Rugby League
2. 2nd Offence – 12 month Ban from all/ any official duties in Rugby League
3. 3rd Offence – Life Ban from Rugby League
CLUBS (club responsible for individuals found guilty, can be separate incidents)
1. 1st Offence - $2000 suspended fine
2. 2nd offence – suspended fine plus $2000
3. 3rd Offence - $5000 fine
PLAYER SENT OFF FOR DISSENT TOWARDS REFEREE
1. 1st Offence – 6 matches
2. 2nd Offence – 6 month ban
3. 3rd Offence – 12 month ban
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.